Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thing #6


Thing #6 - I just played with a website with the following address - http://www.bighugelabs.com/. I had a ball!!! It is a site where you can create trading cards of your own using your own photos or photos found from other sites. I can see where this would be a great tool for librarians as they did a study of different kinds of plants, animals, famous people, etc. The students could make a card with data that the teacher or librarian creates and the students go and look for it on the web. I used a photo of my dog for this exercise and could not be happier with it. I found the site to be very user friendly and I plan on passing the information along to others. MAGNIFICENT website!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I just *love* this picture, and "Pickles" is such a cute name! You are right... there are so many possibilities for using apps on BigHugeLabs. I have to remember to check at my school to see if it's blocked! Thanks for the smile ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you discovered the goldmine called big Huge Labs and (I hope) all its image generator cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your trading card idea. It helps me think of other applications for this tool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like your trading card idea...Great job..
    Essay Writing

    ReplyDelete