Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thing #7

Thing #7 - The tools that Google has to offer are INCREDIBLE!!! I had no idea that there was so much in the area of Google. I have only limited my searches to looking for things the way a lot of people do, get what I need, and walk on. The Google Advanced Search feature is wonderful. I chose the powerpoint feature and then chose the subject of butterflies. It will be a big help as a librarian and teacher to use this. I chose the powerpoint feature and then the subject of butterflies. It is incredible the number of powerpoints there are just about butterflies. This website will definitely make it easier to find needed information about a diverse number of topics. I also looked into iGoogle. This will be a great tool as well. It will help me keep updated about current events. I was also able to create the page to my satisfaction and needs. It is a tool I will use now and in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment