Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thing #14

Thing #14 - Technorati is rather interesting! I just finished exploring the website and am impressed with its overall layout and ease of use. I looked up several items and could not believe the vast amounts of information that I was able to get in a matter of seconds. I can see where technorati would be useful in being even more social with educators and getting information out to others. I could even use the site to share lesson plans and exchange ideas with librarians from not just the district but from around the world. I would love the chance (and technorati would allow for this) to be in contact with libraries from across the ocean to see how they work their libraries compared to where I will work in the future. The tagging makes it so that I would be able to get to certains items/features a lot quicker than having to go through vast amounts of information and waste a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment