Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thing #22

http://txschoollibrarians.ning.com/
http://teacherlibrarian.ning.com/
Thing #22 - Nings - These are highly interesting tools from the 2.0 world. I explored the two attached to this posting. The similarities that I found between the two are:

a. both remind me of a webquest set up
b. both were easy to use
c. both had clean looking sites without a bunch of junk to distract you as the reader
d. both have lots of information was clearly laid out and fun to interact with as a whold
e. both have very clear photos
f. both seem easy to add and take away items and adjust to peoples needs/likings

I plan on using this nings in getting people aware of the things going on in the library or classroom. It would make for some great sharing of ideas and lesson plans as well. The best part about Nings to me is that they are so user friendly. Nings will DEFINITELY play a key role in my classroom and library.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I wanted to warn you that your name shows on the picture of your dog at the bottom of the page. There is a box in the background that has your name on it - probably should crop the picture to get that off.

    ReplyDelete